What’s Local SEO About?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is essentially a regulation system on the internet. It determines who will take the leading spots on the first search results page and who will not.
What’s the big deal?
It is not just an efficient lead generation machine, it could be absolutely free! Or at least you would not have to pay per click or thousand impressions as you do with advertising.
A comprehensive pay per click strategy could cost you thousands of dollars per month. Sometimes, it is really worth it because you will be above all non-paid (aka organic) search result.
But what if you aren’t ready to spend a year worth of marketing budget on only one PPC campaign?
Here comes a local SEO.
Updates Every Day
Search systems like Google and Bing change the rules of the game [nearly] every day. The goal is creating maximum relevancy between search queries and top results. Just last year, Google implemented hundreds of significant changes in their algorithms (not to mention that artificial intelligence rules the search world now).
What Is Atlanta Local SEO Agency About?
Many people attempt to run SEO as a DIY project having watched a couple of videos on YouTube. It’s not a bad idea… if you aren’t a business owner in need of real results. Handling SEO “in house” would have the same effect on your business as taking random medication without doctor’s prescription would have on your health.
Consequences could be lethal.
ON Digital SEO Agency is an in-depth and well-working mechanism. Every member of our team is not just an expert in local SEO. Every specialist here has a full range of marketing expertise to be able to deliver results not only from SEO but also from integrating local SEO into all digital campaigns you may be running to maximize cross-channel efficiency. This ensures that the final result exceeds your expectations.
ON Digital SEO Agency creates a comprehensive and dedicated marketing plan for every business (we do not believe in “one size fits all” approach to any digital marketing initiatives). Every business owner should expect to receive:
- Step-by-step business niche analysis that will create a solid ground for local SEO.
- Deep analysis of weak and strong points of your business’ digital presence to choose the right strategy.
- A comprehensive execution plan with clear goals and milestones (where will your company be in 2,4, 12 months?).
Local SEO Plan Explained
Only traffic that converts matters.
When somebody speaks about SEO traffic, they really [should] mean conversion because it’s the main goal of any search engine optimization campaign.
- Focus on conversion means that we consider rankings, traffic, clicks, etc. very helpful metrics on the way to the top, but the only metric that matters to any business is sales or leads (results). Therefore, we are dedicated to testing different methods and approaches until we find what works.
Semantic core planning matters.
If you are looking for a qualified local SEO agency, make sure they have a solid approach to your semantic core. In other words, all keywords that the agency uses for your SEO should be divided into groups related to your business set of keywords or phrases that could be used by any of your potential customers to find you online.
- Semantic core can be complex. It should exactly match the keyword or keyphrase relevant to your business. Otherwise, you will drive traffic that will have no interest in converting, and most visitors will leave without taking any action.
Content is not just text. It is anything you can see, read, hear or engage with online. Creating quality content, balancing formats of content on your webpage is very important for SEO and should be done by an expert.
- Online users are quickly disengaged by poor quality content. To make sure visitors engage with your content and therefore business, a local SEO agency must create a structured plan of content management at the highest level.
Where Do I Start?
- A full business audit is never a bad idea, especially if you are going to invest efforts into local SEO.If you already have an online presence like a website, social media accounts or email newsletter, a local SEO expert you hire needs to review everything. Even
small things have a huge impact on potential local SEO success and can save you time and money.
- Every digital marketing strategy has a long-term and short-term effect, and the right strategy depends on your exact business needs. SEO is most often a long-term strategy that takes 5-6 months to see real results.
For businesses that require fast results, we recommend combining long-term strategies (like local SEO) with short-term strategies delivering faster results like paid ads (social ads or Google ads, etc.). If you are targeting real success overtime, your
business cannot overlook the value of long-term strategies.
- Long-term strategy like local SEO is essentially future-proofing your business. As we mentioned before, local SEO changes every day, and there is no such thing “build it and leave it” campaign.
Long-term campaigns should be planned for a couple month ahead of execution, and changes in the middle of the campaign could happen.
- Link building is a necessary ingredient of local SEO that gains more authority. When any company with strong domain reputation links to your web page, you gain some domain authority as well. It’s important to search engines.
It is also important to build a business-related link structure. In other words, a company that sells hot dogs should not link to a car dealership site. It will simply make no sense.
If you want to grow your business with local SEO , make sure to apply these tips. SEO could be a very powerful tool in expert hands and a harmful one in the hands of amateurs.